- Everest Base camp Trek | Everest Base Camp treks, trekking
- ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP TREK
- Tiji Festival Mustang 2018- Dates and Details
- Highlander Trekking
- Activities In Nepal
Other Blog Posts
Trekking/Hiking in Nepal
TREKKING/HIKING IN NEPAL
Trekking in Nepal is one of the best experience in Nepal. From the view of great mountains to the plain Terai, I am sure you will not stop capturing your memories. Trekking in Nepal provides the best opportunity to walk in the heaven like Nepal encountering Wildlifes, Natures, Lifestyles, Lakes, Mountains and many more which cant be expressed in words. You can also enjoy various adventurous activities in Nepal like skying, bunjee jumping, paragliding etc.
Nepal Trekking Packages
There are many trekking packages to visit different parts of Nepal. Some of most beautiful and common trekking packages are listed below:
1. Annapurna Base Camp Trek | Annapurna Base Camp trekking | Base Camp Treks
2. Everest Base Camp Trek | Everest Base Camp Trekking
3. Jomsom-Muktinath Trek | Muktinath | Jomsom Trekking, Treks
4. Ghorepani – Poon Hill trek | Poon Hill Trekking | Pokhara Treks
5. Langtang Gosainkunda Trek | Gosainkunda trekking
Trekking in Nepal Best Time of the Year
| Best Season to Trek in Nepal
Autumn season is the best trekking season for the trekking in Nepal. It offers excellent weather and beautiful mountain views. Temperature is moderate, making it a good time for any trekking.
This season is best to trek in lower elevation of Nepal. But in the high peaks it is very cold. You can enjoy your trek in lower part of Nepal.
Spring is the best season to trek and climb on mountains. Base camp treks and other common treks in mountain region is best in this time.
In this time, heavy rainfall occurs. But the good time to visit the place like Mustang, Murma etc.